Some of the brightest minds in social media in the country are coming to Knoxville Wednesday, April 13, 2011 for the can’t miss marketing and PR event of the year: Social Slam 2011!
As social media continues to evolve, it’s not just about being on Twitter, Facebook and other networks. Now, businesses need to get serious about how they’re using digital media, how to measure it, and ultimately how it affects the bottom line. Social Slam will teach both experienced social media practitioners and those just getting involved how to do just that!
Nationally acclaimed keynote speakers, including:
- Jay Baer, Global Top 50 marketing blogger and author of The Now Revolution!
- Christina “CK” Kerley, America’s foremost authority on mobile marketing!
- Trey Pennington, author, professor and one of the most beloved personalities of the social web!
- Brian Winter, successful executive, entrepreneur and digital marketing expert!
FOUR amazing panel discussions featuring nationally-recognized authorities on:
- Social media’s re-invention of PR
- Building a business case for social media
- Critical digital media mega-trends
- Social media and B2B marketing
Two FREE books included with your ticket purchase:
PLUS continental breakfast and lunch and a FREE after party networking event with our speakers!
… all for the recession-busting price of just $49-69 per person.
Join us at the beautiful Knoxville Convention Center for this social media marketing SLAM!
Seating is limited, so get your tickets today at www.SocSlam.com!